Riverlands Ladies Golf Association
The Riverlands Ladies Golf Association is open to ALL ladies who are members of Riverlands. We have competitive play at 9:00 am every Tuesday weather permitting. We have meetings on the first Tuesday of each month after days play or, if play is not allowed because of the weather, the meeting is held at 11:00 a.m.
- No established handicap required. We will help you establish one.
- Reserved tee times starting at 8:30am every Tuesday.
- If you work and cannot play with the ladies on Tuesday, you are allowed to play on Sunday.
- “Ringer” Board whereby each week if you improve on a hole you can mark it down.
- Weekly mini-tournament. We draw for the pairings so you can play with different members each week.
- T & F Holes with 1/2 handicap (i.e.; #2,3,4,5,10,11,12,13,14,15)
- T & S Holes with 1/2 handicap
- Front or Back nine with 1/2 handicap
- Low putts
- Tee to green (subtract your putts)
- Point quota
- Trophy Day – Low Net & Low gross (last Tuesday of the month)
- The Chairman decides on the event for each week and keeps track of the winners. At our Christmas Luncheon we give out the prize money for that year.
- Dues are $35.00 per year. $1.00 to join the “Hole in One” Club